thanks.
I'ma go with Xplayer (even though he's my pal)
Funniest
Most Informative (sports/non sports)
Most Missed
Most Annoying--in progress
Poster of the Year
Poster You Don't See Enough Of--check
Worst Speller
Worst Poster
Best Mod
Worst Fluffer
and something along the lines of most "school spirited" for the teams they support on here
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
thanks.
I'ma go with Xplayer (even though he's my pal)
I am gonna nominate
vthokie22
TheBeast
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
"Most Annoying--in progress-" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] me,me.
I got lots of nominees, based on messages on here
Yellow31
LPDFTBL
Mega
Vthokie22
Chubz
QC_Quincy
and last but not least, myself
I think thats most of the ones who I've had most complaints about over time...
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Well I'd never thought?????????
How can something be annoying on a message board if nobody's forcing you to read it? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
But hey, I'm honored to be a candidate!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Easy enough
You read a thread that interests you, and you get a comment down in it.
Even if you try to avoid reading someone's posts, you realize you skip 50 out of 52 comments
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks